2016-05-11

Creative Playroom 7 Graduation day


  The Creative Playroom 7
Welcome!

For information about the linkup please visit:  
About Creative Playroom

 Click image to enlarge!
I´m proud of Johanna, my granddaughter, becoming a Marine Biologist
© NF PhotoArt 160511

If you want to see my previous memes as NF DAM please visit Image Workshop
Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Paint Party Friday   Wordless Wednesday    Wednesday Waters

-- --
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: ,

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the success of your granddaughter.
    Really you can be proud !
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you have captured the essence of Johanna at this very special moment in time. Congratulations to Johanna, it is a long hard road which she traveled well. Love this, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to her! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to her - that is awesome! What a cool and interesting career I bet that is. The photo is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Johanna! Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun shot! Congrats to her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to your brilliant granddaughter! And what a great tribute you have created here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for your granddaughter. You made a wonderful piece to commemorate such a big event!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd be very proud, too. Congratulations! And, if I may say so, what brilliant choice - marine biologist...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky girl, good for her. I thought I wanted to do that but I can't even take a shower without getting water in my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome achievment this is for your granddaughter. And your image is postcard perfect. A grand tribute.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,